Anyone who wants to send some encouragement to Caleb

Caleb's NEW Address:
132 Hillside Dr
Norfolk, NE 68701



Elkhorn Valley Bank
Caleb R. Baber Medical Fund
800 West Benjamin Avenue
P.O. Box 1007
Norfolk, NE 68702-1007
Phone: 402-371-0722

Recovery in full swing

Recovery in full swing

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Let the Journey begin

Hello everyone,

This is Caleb. I'm in Denver now. I got in with no trouble flying at all. Doug and I had lunch and then we just jumped right in at DFN's offices. Got to meet everyone and now know the others going on the trip with us. Got a few ideas for the video we're going to try to make while there. All in all it was a good day, kinda on the long side but I'm sure there's more where that came from. Well, I'll try to update daily for this trip but I'm not making any promises.

caleb

2 comments:

Hannah Elisabeth said...

you're wonderful :]
and in my prayers....still. :]
safe and rewarding travels!

Anonymous said...

I luv u Caleb & I hope you are having a WONDERFUL time!!! Luv, Mom