Anyone who wants to send some encouragement to Caleb

Caleb's NEW Address:
132 Hillside Dr
Norfolk, NE 68701



Elkhorn Valley Bank
Caleb R. Baber Medical Fund
800 West Benjamin Avenue
P.O. Box 1007
Norfolk, NE 68702-1007
Phone: 402-371-0722

Recovery in full swing

Recovery in full swing

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Long Time

It's been a long time, so I thought I'd update you. Caleb called me on Thursday Feb 5th & was upset because he bit off more than he could handle at this time by taking full time college credits. He's decided to withdraw. I know this was not easy for him.

We are still working on getting things changed to move home. The burn Dr does not come to Norfolk, so Caleb will need transportation to those appointments until we find a vehicle for him. It's not been an easy task. Rehab here in town shouldn't be very difficult to get lined up. I've got the paperwork started. The burn Dr told him about March 11th he should be ready for his left prosthetic.

Caleb got the final approval to go to India today. He is VERY excited! He wants to see those boys he has been supporting. Thanks to everyone who has helped him continue that support. Josh 3:13. We will keep walking forward, as the Lord leads. He has provided our every need thus far, I remind myself not to get weary. My Todd is very good at taking care of me.

We were given a referral for a neurosurgeon in Omaha. We also can get a referral to the Mayo Clinic for Caleb's left hand if it's needed. I will be trying to set that up while he's in India along with his ostomy reversal surgery. There is still a long way to go and lots for me to do.

Thank you all for your support! God has been sooooo good to us! Love, Tami

No comments: