Anyone who wants to send some encouragement to Caleb

Caleb's NEW Address:
132 Hillside Dr
Norfolk, NE 68701



Elkhorn Valley Bank
Caleb R. Baber Medical Fund
800 West Benjamin Avenue
P.O. Box 1007
Norfolk, NE 68702-1007
Phone: 402-371-0722

Recovery in full swing

Recovery in full swing

Monday, December 22, 2008

12/22/08 Update

As I write this, things are VERY chaotic at work. So it's taken me a while to get to posting on the blog. Levi is out at the house with Caleb & he said that Caleb is not feeling too well. I've cancelled his dental appointment for this afternoon & he had an appointment with the Dr already scheduled for today at 3:50. I'm sure the timing is good. Hopefully he's not coming down with something.

Tonight he will go to Kristin & Jim's for his rehab appointment for tomorrow. Grandpa Bob is taking him, THANKS!!! Then on Wed, Todd & I will pick him up at Kristin's & take him to Omaha for his appointment with his burn Dr. Then we will go to Rani's for Christmas.

I don't think I'll be writing much between now & then, so bare with me. I will try to update tomorrow after he goes to the Dr. today. Otherwise, I'm gonna try to just enjoy Christmas with the Fam.........

Have a VERY Merry Christmas!! Love, Tami

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami, I'm just a prayer person who's been following and praying. We have mutual friends. But today, ahem, do we relly have to "bare" with you? It's so cold outside!

Love and blessing from another of His kids

Sheila

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I mispelled really!


sheila