Anyone who wants to send some encouragement to Caleb

Caleb's NEW Address:
132 Hillside Dr
Norfolk, NE 68701



Elkhorn Valley Bank
Caleb R. Baber Medical Fund
800 West Benjamin Avenue
P.O. Box 1007
Norfolk, NE 68702-1007
Phone: 402-371-0722

Recovery in full swing

Recovery in full swing

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wednesday Appointment

Hi all,
Sorry it's been awhile since I've written, it's been busy. Tomorrow Caleb has a burn Dr appointment in Lincoln. Todd & I will be picking him up at Bennington (where he is staying) & taking him to Lincoln for the appointment. They will be checking the Integra. It looked really good last week & they are hoping to put a skingraft over it after 21 days. It had a good blood supply and was nice & pink.

I will update you as soon as I can. But it is the New Year holiday, so I'll do my best. Thank you to all the people who have commented on the Daily News article on Caleb. We are praying that God continues to use it to bring Glory to himself & we are mere vessels!!

Love, Tami

No comments: