Anyone who wants to send some encouragement to Caleb

Caleb's NEW Address:
132 Hillside Dr
Norfolk, NE 68701



Elkhorn Valley Bank
Caleb R. Baber Medical Fund
800 West Benjamin Avenue
P.O. Box 1007
Norfolk, NE 68702-1007
Phone: 402-371-0722

Recovery in full swing

Recovery in full swing

Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh it's good to hear from Caleb!!

Caleb, You are so welcome!! I love you very much 2 !!!!

Thank you for posting on your blog!! I went to add to it this morning & you gave a much better update than I could have. (At least more thorough) THANK YOU!!! I'm sure that people are glad to hear about your Road to Recovery from you.........and of course the picture helps 2.......

It's been a usual Friday at the Middle School. Things get a little crazy by the end of the week.

If I learn anything new, I will post it, or maybe Caleb will give you an update later again......

Love, Tami

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy Cornic, If you read this, I would like your address......you can email it to me at ttucker@npsne.org PLEASE! Love, Tami

asutton said...

I am so oved to see Caleb UP! You and your family are such an inspiration to us all. HIS strength is perfected in our weakness. I can only begin to imagine how difficult this has all been but you have borne it in God's strength.
Andy Sutton; Eric's uncle.