I am weeping as I write this. I talked to Caleb about 45 minutes ago & Dr. Summitt said it is POSSIBLE that we might be able to get Caleb to NE next week!!!!
PLEASE keep that left leg in prayer. He would go to Omaha first if he's released next week, there he would have his skin grafting done on his left leg rather than waiting in TN for it to heal enough to do that.
I've put in phone calls to his case manager & BC/BS insurance. I am waiting to hear from them so that we can be ready if Caleb is ready.
I KNOW God is hearing these prayers & I thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping my son in your prayers!!!