I've talked to the case manager & we are still waiting on BC/BS and then what Dr. Summitt thinks Caleb's needs will be to get to NE. There is a possiblity that Caleb would go to Rehab while he is awaiting his last skin graft. There are so many contingencies that it is easy for me to get a little overwhelmed, so I am trying to take One Day at a Time, and sometimes One Minute......I am cautiously optomistic about getting Caleb home next week, but we still need to continue to bathe this in prayer.
4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Andrea, Caleb is hoping to get to see Danny too!!! Tell him to stop on over!!!
Kyle, thank you for the information on ground transportation. I did mention this to the case manager. He thinks that Caleb will not be able to handle that long in transportation, but he will check with the Dr. We will let you know if they think it's something that he can do.
Thank you all for your prayers!!