Anyone who wants to send some encouragement to Caleb

Caleb's NEW Address:
132 Hillside Dr
Norfolk, NE 68701



Elkhorn Valley Bank
Caleb R. Baber Medical Fund
800 West Benjamin Avenue
P.O. Box 1007
Norfolk, NE 68702-1007
Phone: 402-371-0722

Recovery in full swing

Recovery in full swing

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Late

Sorry this is late. It's been a busy day on my part. Caleb had an opposite day. He said he was kinda cranky. Jason did come up to visit, but Caleb said he slept a lot, so he wasn't much for company. He was happy that he got to sleep in today. He did say that he was able to talk on the phone a lot. I'm not suppose to call him tomorrow until after 3:00, so I'm sure tomorrow will be a little later posting too.

I am getting exicited for Thanksgiving. I can't remember if I told people Caleb has a 4 hour pass so we are getting together with family in Murdock. I look forward to having him there for the Thanksgiving prayer!!!

Well, it's late & I have to get ready for work, so I'll close for now. We thank everyone in Vanderbilt for the wonderful care that was given to Caleb & Liz, he just about cried when he got the gift. Please keep in touch!!!

Love, Tami

No comments: