Anyone who wants to send some encouragement to Caleb

Caleb's NEW Address:
132 Hillside Dr
Norfolk, NE 68701



Elkhorn Valley Bank
Caleb R. Baber Medical Fund
800 West Benjamin Avenue
P.O. Box 1007
Norfolk, NE 68702-1007
Phone: 402-371-0722

Recovery in full swing

Recovery in full swing

Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's later than normal & I apologize. At the 9:00 visit the Dr's let us know that they were about to take him in to look at his wounds & assess things & they wanted to talk to us after that, so I've/we've been hanging around the waiting room.

They've decided to have another surgery tomorrow. They are going to try a new technology with shark cartilage on his right foot. It may or may not work, but it will give a base for new tissue growth. They would like to put a wound vac on his left calf, more dead tissue removal on his left bicep/shoulder area and they needed to confer with the plastic surgeon about the chin.

Please be in prayer that this new technology will work. They feel that it's their best shot & with prayer I am confident that it will work. He is still having fevers periodically so pray that it continues to NOT be infections. He is also really "out of it" in many ways.

I need to get going to spend some time with my brother & his wife, so I will update if I learn anything new.......thank you so much for all the prayers & support......God is so Good....he's been carrying me when I've needed him to & he's provided my Best Friend!! Thanks!!!
Love,
Tami (mom)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God's power is certainly amazing and he will carry your family through this time. My family's thoughts and prayers are with you.

Shelly

Anonymous said...

i just want to let you all know that you are in my thoughts and prayers always. i didn't know caleb extremely well, but he is a brother in Christ and we have served together. i just thank and praise God for the progress he has made so far. it's so amazing to see the power of prayer at work in this situation. God bless

love, your sister in Christ
Alli Thompson