Anyone who wants to send some encouragement to Caleb

Caleb's NEW Address:
132 Hillside Dr
Norfolk, NE 68701



Elkhorn Valley Bank
Caleb R. Baber Medical Fund
800 West Benjamin Avenue
P.O. Box 1007
Norfolk, NE 68702-1007
Phone: 402-371-0722

Recovery in full swing

Recovery in full swing

Friday, October 24, 2008

Well, I got to spend the night with Caleb. There is a lot of commotion that goes on in the hospital room, so I took a small nap this am also. Caleb is currently in hydro. That's where they clean up his wounds. I've learned that nothing goes very quickly here. He should be back any minute. Other than that, things are O.K. Please keep the decisions needed in your prayers. I am asking for God's Wisdom & Peace concerning all decisions that are made. When Caleb has made decisions, I will let you know what the next step will be for him. Thank you! Love, Tami

No comments: